Our Commercial Management service aims to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.
Whether you are seeking to:
- Bring to market new goods and services
- Improve quality
- Become more efficient
- Transform your business model
- Enter new markets or
- Collaborate with others
We can help. We are also adept at supporting clients in living their contracts and safeguarding hard won negotiated deals.
We recommend deploying contemporary commercial initiatives to keep competitive and provide measurable value for money. This means we assess your business processes and terms to identify the best approach to prevent ‘leaking money down the drain’ and make sure your supplier cost models and pricing/fees are calculated in a reasonable and rewarding way for both you, your customers and your suppliers.
Commercial Management Service
There are a myriad of ways to help your business become more commercially savvy such as:
- Identify ‘Value for Money’ commercial measures
- Increase methods cost savings
- Improved contractual terms and compliant documentation
- Efficient business strategies and operations processes
- Effective supplier selection and management
- Managing your supply chain and procurement
Our commercial management service is customised specifically to your business.
Here are some key ways to improve your business performance:
- Strategic Review
- Terms and Conditions Review
- Business Processes Review
- Contract Management
- Cost/Pricing Model Evaluation
- Procurement Processes
- Supplier Management
- Supplier Negotiation
- Account Management
- Bid Management
The work we do ranges from advertising and promotional work, agency and distribution, business process outsourcing, facilities management, franchising, joint ventures, logistics agreements, managed services and manufacturing agreements to sponsorship agreements, strategic alliances, supply chain management and tender processes.