Contractual relations are at the heart of enterprise, our commercial contracts lawyers therefore create practical, workable arrangements that enable business to proceed smoothly.
We are highly experienced in drafting and negotiating a multitude of contracts relevant to a broad range of sectors, industries and jurisdictions and encompassing virtually every situation imaginable.
Commercial contracts can be intricate and complex: Let us worry about the finer details. All our commercial contracts lawyers have first class technical knowledge and experience. We draft, review, and negotiate all types of contracts and trading arrangements, whilst always keeping your business’ best interests at heart. We never lose sight of commercial realities and will keep you abreast of progress and anticipate potential hiccups.
Our commercial contracts lawyers also possess the creativity and versatility to help those with more unusual or unique requirements.
Contracts which we regularly prepare include:
- Terms and conditions for the provision of services
- Terms and conditions for websites and online business
- Sale and purchase of goods
- Manufacturing agreements
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- Design and refurbishment contracts for buildings and luxury assets such as yachts and planes
- Maintenance agreements for a real estate, and luxury assets
- Co-operation agreements
- Publishing agreements
- Computer hardware and software agreements
- Licensing and franchising agreements
We aim to produce pragmatic, sensible and fair contracts that get you where you need to be.